NV Legislature

To comment on Senate and Assembly Bills there are three primary ways to do so:

  1. Go in person to Carson City Main Legislative Building or Las Vegas Grant Sawyer State Office Building (Maps)
  2. Call your elected officials and make sure you include the Bill number you are referring to (Find out who)
  3. Go to the following link and complete the form indicating which Bill you are commenting on:  (Comment Form)